Digital Marketing Manager (Columbus, Ohio)
Founded in 2012, Aviso Retention is a student retention solution that helps colleges and universities solve one of the biggest challenges in higher education: keeping students engaged, optimizing the chances of student success, and avoiding attrition. Aviso does this in a holistic way, by combining proven coaching methodologies with supportive software tools and predictive analytics.
Aviso Retention has an immediate position available for a Digital Marketing Manager. This full-time position is responsible for leading and directing all aspects of the digital marketing functions at Aviso Retention. This Digital Marketing Manager must have an interest in targeted marketing to higher education institutions. Varying messaging strategies will be required to college personnel such as President, VP, and Director levels.
- Direct and lead digital marketing efforts across the organization.
- Develop, execute and manage all web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, paid search and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain a well-coordinated social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns analyzing and assessing against goals.
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Increase marketing efforts to obtain quality lead pools and partner with the sales/client success team through cross-functional collaboration.
- Develop sophisticated and coordinated nurturing campaigns.
- Collaborate with leadership team members to ensure key initiatives and campaigns are aligned.
- Optimize user funnels and evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Research and analyze competitive messaging, pricing and products and capitalize on opportunities.
- Manage overall digital marketing budget including determining spend levels, strategies and tactics within key segments.
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials to direct revisions to internal marketing efforts.
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data in higher education.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Demonstrated success with marketing and lead generation for high growth environments in higher education software.
- Strong background in data driven decision making.
- Very high attention to detail with drive for continuous improvement.
- Strategic-minded, yet willing to execute tactical workload; ability to work effectively in teams.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (Google analytics, etc.).
- Working knowledge of WordPress and HTML.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Must be comfortable presenting and communicating to all levels of management, and have the ability to coordinate feedback from internal cross functional teams.
- Strong analytical skills – comfortable working with, interpreting and presenting data.
- Confidence to take the lead when working collaboratively with other teams across the organization.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format.
- Strong technical understanding and ability to master unfamiliar tools quickly.
- Ability to take initiative with limited direction when necessary.
- Ability to apply critical and innovative thinking to solve problems and find opportunities.
- A business-oriented mindset with a comfort working in a highly entrepreneurial environment and an interest in growing a solution focused on student success.
All applicants must be legally eligible to work in the United States. No visa sponsorship available at this time.
Education and Experience
A Bachelor’s degree and experience in digital marketing and lead generation channels. Higher education marketing experience is a big plus.